Social Icons

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Eggs

I enjoy holiday traditions. I can't imagine a Christmas without a tree, New Years without fireworks, or Easter without eggs. I'd imagine that these things might seem silly to do, considering we don't have children to keep these traditions for, but I think it's fun, it keeps the Easter spirit for me, and who can argue with that?

I tried to get the fiance to help with eggs, and at first, he seemed pretty excited about it. However, after writing on an egg, he got bored and went to find something else to do. So, I dyed the remaining 10 eggs. I had actually started with 12 when I hard boiled them last night, but when draining the water out of the pot, one fell out and cracked. I got a nice, unexpected snack last night because of it. It worked out well for me.

eggs

And those are my little batch of eggs. They will be made into deviled eggs (and possibly egg sandwiches) tomorrow night! Now, off I go to get my hamburger patties ready to be put in the slow cooker for our dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates