Social Icons

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wedding Dress Arrival

So it is not technically a "wedding dress", but it is going to be my wedding dress! It arrived early this afternoon, and after ripping off the packaging, I had to snap a few photos!

dress-frontandback

It's awesome. I love the color, the style. I think I might have to get a small strapless bra or something to hold my girls in place though, because it fits a little looser than what I remember. Spanx is still in order, considering my flab is not going to hide itself. But, the dress is just as gorgeous as I remember, and the color is just as beautiful.

David's Bridal did also offer to steam the wrinkles out, so I will have to take it back in to them to get the wrinkles fixed. Now that I'll probably be having photographs taken, I'll be needing to look as good as I can get myself.

dress-straps

Bonus was that it came with detachable straps! I have never worn a strapless dress before, so now I have the option to wear straps with it or not. Strapless makes me a little nervous, especially with how loose it fits, but I may try it.

This just means that I am one step closer to the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates