Social Icons

Monday, February 10, 2014

Tyler's Dress Shirt

Tyler has been wanting a "suit" for the wedding. He wants to go all out with buying the full jacket, pants, vest... the whole thing. It's been my mission this week to try to talk him out of it. They are expensive. and for our little courthouse wedding, a little too dressy then what I'd like to have done.

We came to a compromise of what to dress him in. We settled on a dress shirt that should match my dress, and a silver/white tie. I think the ensemble should look nice, paired with a pair of dress pants that he already has.

dress-shirt

Also, a couple things. My ear piercings appear to not be doing well lately. They are swollen, really painful, and I think they may be infected now. I've stopped using the cleaning fluid they gave me at the Piercing Pagoda, and switched to a salt-water mixture a couple times a day. I think it might be making them feel a little better, considering they aren't throbbing anymore. So, hopefully I'll be able to leave them in for the wedding.

Thursday, early morning, we turned in our application and deposit for the apartment we hope to get into. we should be one of the next people on the waiting list, so maybe, we will hear a response soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates