Social Icons

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Wedding Shoes

I have purchased yet one more piece of my wedding day attire. My shoes! I got off work last night, so Tyler and I decided to do just a little bit of shopping, and looking around at JCPenney and the rest of the mall. More specifically, there was a sweater I had been eye-balling all afternoon, and I wanted to get it if it was still there once I was off work.

It was still there, so I grabbed that and just took a walk around the rest of the store. We decided to take a quick look over at the shoe department to see if there was any kind of sales on shoes for the wedding day.

I found myself once again, checking out the clearance rack. But this time, something caught my eye. $3.97 shoes. High heeled shoes, in silver, just the color I was looking for to wear with my dress!

shoes

I nabbed them up.I normally wear a size 7 shoe, but these ran really, really small. The ones I have are a size 8. and are still really small. But, they did not have anything bigger. I still bought these, because I figured, if they didn't work out, I didn't spend all the much money on them anyway. After my associate discount and the coupon I used, I paid about $2.60 for them. Love it!

Also, in other news... I finally took my wedding dress in to be steamed. Shipping left it with all kinds of wrinkles, so David's Bridal offered to steam it for me. It will be ready to be picked up on Saturday. We have also decided upon a "honeymoon" destination. We'll be staying a couple nights at a nice, upscale hotel in town. This way, I can still be close enough to check up on my cats, if I get a little anxious.

Just think - the wedding is only 13 days away. We are already starting to join our lives together, early this morning, we went into my credit union and got him added to my account, to join our finances. Which, in reality is horrifying to think about, because I am a huge control freak with my money. But, if we will be married, we should share an account for bills and such, right?

Our next steps - We are planning on moving, and we have an apartment complex in mind. Unfortunately they have a waiting list on their one bedrooms, but this week, we will be going in to apply and put our deposit down. Hopefully we get approved, so that we can move before the weather gets warm! (Yay, central air conditioning!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates