Social Icons

Friday, March 13, 2015

Our Wedding Pictures

As my readers know, I got married to my husband last year. It wasn't a huge thing, just a simple, tiny ceremony at the county courthouse, and a dinner at a fancy restaurant afterwards. I had a close friend who is trying to get into the photography business offer to take our photos. She took the pictures, but shortly after, she got incredibly busy with various events in her life. I didn't get the photos until last week. (But that's okay, I wasn't in a hurry to get them).

So, I'll share a few of my most favorites here. It was a really stressful day, I wasn't quite myself. I have trouble with being the center of attention, and having people focus on me, so I was extremely fidgety. Also, it was my wedding day, and I didn't have my family there, as they were still in  California, so it was also emotional for me. My friend photographer tried her hardest to keep my spirits up and she definitely did the best she could, with me being as (not) photogenic as I am.

Wedding - Fun

She suggested this pose to me, and I was weary about doing it, because I swore up and down that he was going to drop me! But, it turned out to be my most favorite photo of all the ones she took. I love the way the dress moved, and it really looked like we were having fun! I love this photo, I definitely plan on putting an enlarged version of this on my wall.

Wedding - Bench Photo

Another one of my favorites. She had found a bench within the courthouse that was next to a window. We sat on the bench, and she snapped this one. I love this photo. I think it captures our happiness for that day brilliantly. I wanted to go around and get photos for my family, and his, and found out that this photo was definitely one of the favorites between everyone. Everyone wanted a copy of this photo. I agree with all of them, this photo is fantastic. I even ordered a print of this one for the husband to take to his desk at work.

Wedding - Outside

Another sweet photo of us, outside the courthouse. By this point, my $3 shoes were killing my feet, but my friend kept me going, snapping photos the whole time. She really did a fantastic job at our photos. I don't know what we would have done without her, we probably would have had a lot of cell phone photos, really.

Wedding - Full Length

A full length photo of the two of us. This shows off our wedding clothing rather well. I really tried my best to match each other. I think I did pretty well, I had even tried to match my nail polish. Haha, I was completely obsessive over trying to get everything to match well.

Wedding - Solitary

Lastly, a solitary photo of me. While my photographer friend took fabulous photos, I find myself finding all sorts of flaws with me. I really wish that I had took longer to find a necklace that matched my hair piece better. A necklace probably would have made my chest not look so large. Should have gotten teeth whiteners, Should have put on makeup that day. I am probably the only one who feels that way about them, because I know that I'm the only one who focuses on every flaw in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates