Social Icons

Monday, April 27, 2015

Jawbone Up

As the weather is warming up, and Amelia growing to be such a large dog, I have been wanting to take her out for walks, to burn off some of her energy, and possibly work on getting me slightly more in shape than what I am. At least, once her heat is over. I have also purchased her a Easy Walk Harness, because her Gentle Leader is no longer working for us at all. She pulls way to hard still, even with the gentle leader on - so hard that she's wounding her under eye area. Here's hoping that the harness works better for her!

Yesterday, my husband returned home with a new little fitness gadget that will hopefully be awesome with me walking Amelia. He got a Jawbone Up from someone who did not want it anymore. Last night I did a lot of research about it, and it seems to be something similar to the Fitbit, which I have been wanting.

Jawbone Up

I set it up, got the app downloaded onto my phone, and got my account all up and running. I amm very excited to use this new to me gadget! It seems that it can be a pedometer, fitness tracker, and can even track sleeping habits. From what I have read, it seems to be very good in giving true data. We will see.

I see a lot of fun adventuring with this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates