Social Icons

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Amelia's First Birthday

Amelia officially turned one year old on March 29th! We had a little party for her, with a yummy treat, and some new toys! She loved her toys, and loved her treats! Sometimes it feels like she has always been a part of our lives, other times, it seems like just yesterday, I was fighting with her about potty training. I have been expecting her to go through her "teenage" phase, which is supposed to be terrible, but I am very surprised that I haven't seen much of it yet. She is terrible on walks, but other than that, not much teenage phase at all!

First Birthday Cookie

Her birthday cookie! I really tried to get a good photo of this. I have seen many really cute pictures of a treat with the dog in the background. However, with my camera, I could either have the cookie in focus, or Amelia. Did not go well, but still cute! I loved the cookie, and at the rate that she ate it at, I am assuming she loved it as well.

Crazy Eyes

We also got her a toy, and my family in California also sent a toy. I ended up putting both toys in the gift bag, and just let her "open" it, by taking out whatever toy she wanted. Naturally, she had no interest in the toy that we bought her, she wanted the toy that her Grandma sent for her. She spent a long time playing with it!


As a little bonus, I took an almost 9 minute video of her opening her toys, and playing with her favorite toy out of the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates